If you’re new to Google’s Play Music, it might be a bit confusing as to how to get new music into your Google Play account so that it automatically syncs across all of your Play Music enabled devices. Just adding the music to your Nexus 7 or Android device will add it to that device’s playlist, but if you want to have it either stream from the cloud or want it to sync with all devices, there’s a different way.
1. Open an internet browser window on your computer.
2. Type music.google.com into the address bar and hit enter.
3. Log in with your Google account if you are asked to.
5. Click Download Music Manager and download and install the Music Manager to your computer.
6. Open the Music Manager program on your computer.
7. Click Add Folder and select whatever folder you keep your music in.
8. Once you have added the folder, click the checkbox to have it Automatically Upload Songs Added to My Selected Folders.