It looks like Samsung has launched the S-Voice App along with the Galaxy S3 to compete with the Apple’s Siri. As the Siri is available only on iPhone 4S, the S-Voice app is currently present on the Galaxy S3 smartphone only. Though the developers over at XDA have found out a way to bring the S-Voice app to almost all the Ice Cream Sandwich smartphones out there in the market. If you are eager to know how S-Voice works, head on to the following procedure to see how you can get it on your phone.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must be running on the Android Ice Cream Sandwich ROM.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the S-Voice APK from here.
III. Installing S-Voice App on your Android Phone:
1. Download the APK file using the link given above and place it on your Desktop.
2. Enable Unknown sources on your phone by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Unknown sources, check-mark the box.
3. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Transfer the S-Voice APK file to your phone’s internal storage.
5. Unplug the phone after the file has been successfully transferred to your phone.
6. Go to My files on your phone and then tap on the S-Voice APK file to install it.
7. After the app is installed on your phone, head to the Menu and then tap the app icon to launch it.
You have successfully installed the S-Voice app on your phone. Now, you can enjoy the feature it provides, like you can control your phone just by your voice, as iPhone 4S users do with Siri.