Android’s latest version Jelly Bean has pleased all the Android Fans by bringing some great new apps that were not present in the previous versions of Android. The apps have been extracted from the Jelly Bean ROM and they are now available to be flashed on any Android device running on the Ice Cream Sandwich. If you are running ICS on your smartphone, then head on to the following procedure to see how you can get almost all the Jelly Bean Apps on your device.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure.
2. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the CWM Flashable JB Apps from here. (Download link is in the second post)
2. Download the list of included Apps in the file from here. (Optional)
III. Installing Jelly Bean Apps on your Android Device:
1. Download and place the CWM Flashable JB Apps file onto your Desktop.
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable that came with it.
3. Transfer the JB Apps file to the root folder of your device’s SD card.
4. After you have successfully transferred the file, disconnect your device from the PC.
5. Turn OFF your device using the Power button.
6. Reboot your device into the ClockworkMod Recovery. You need to find the key combination to enter ClockworkMod Recovery from the ClockworkMod Installation procedure for your device.
7. Once you are in the recovery mode, choose install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard.
8. Navigate to the JB Apps File which you transferred to your device earlier and select it for flashing using the Power button.
9. It will take a while to install all the Apps. Once it’s done, choose reboot system now from the recovery menu.
Your device will reboot and when it boots up, you will see all the Jelly Bean Apps right in the Menu of your phone. Check out all the apps in there and let us know how they are.